nº74 is an extraordinary company, in the literal sense of the word. Just like our origins, we love iconoclastic paths, which challenge codes and preconceived ideas. We are looking for talent, not career paths. We are looking for skills, not Resumes. We are looking for passion, not ambition. Moreover, we are looking for humble personalities, who are more interested in solutions than in problems and for whom nothing is out of reach, as long as we give ourselves the means.
N°74 is a happy mess, where you can change your mind at the last minute, where today's job may no longer be yesterday's and probably not tomorrow's. A whirlwind where each day poses a new challenge, a new reinvention, an affront to the impossible. We are looking for talents who see work differently, with respect for others, with high standards of oneself, with the search for limits. And to carry out this gentle creative madness, we also surround ourselves with structured operational talents. And who accept that their adventure at n°74 may rub off a little on them. Because working at n°74 also means accepting to forget how we used to work ...
OUR CURRENT OPEN JOB POSITIONS ARE:
Your mission will include and above all, but is not limited to:
- Structure and manage all the departments of L’atelier bringing together efficiency in all operations.
- Supervise, with the help of the L'atelier Team, around fifteen people in total.
- Overview and coordination of the projects of each area. Capable of briefing, delegating, setting deadlines.
- Be the captain of L'atelier, a 500m2 lab nicely and completely equipped.
- Introduce processes at all levels and instill a real culture of operational excellence in the teams.
- Increase the skills, discipline and motivation to the teams with focus on communication, guide, support, brief, link and confront department managers when needed.
- Adapt the organization and size of teams according to seasonality and the development of new activities.
- Coordinate and distribute the work between the different operational teams.
- Follow the daily process. Define new processes and optimize existing processes in order to ensure constant quality.
- Participate in the development of new offers, projects in coordination with L'atelier team.
- Optimize the organization of the different spaces of the central kitchen and creative areas.
- Ensure proper maintenance of installations by teams, as well as maintenance with external service providers.
- Continuously improve the tools used to facilitate the work of your teams, ensure perfect information sharing and maximum responsiveness.
- Define, monitor & analyze performance and productivity reports (from data provided is Sale reports) and draw recommendations for the future.
- Have an eye on the budget and monitor costs, in conjunction with Management.
- Ensure quality and take care of the concept, the customers experience, our values, the aesthetics.
- Process and monitor customer complaints as manage crises and implement corrective actions.
- Manage the work requirements of the staff, in conjunction with the Team.
- Challenge suppliers, identify new ones if necessary and establish a relationship of trust and lasting.
- Recruit employees, grow and train your teams. Responsible for integrating newcomers into the room / preparing for their arrival, ensuring their integration, weekly update with newcomers
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a position of responsibility such as operations manager, production manager, catering manager.
- You are an outstanding leader and have the experience of managing large and operational teams.
- You know how to organize and unite teams, get them to embrace change and lead them to surpass themselves.
- You love the terrain and the action. You like to set foot in the kitchen.
- Stress? You don't know because you have strong anticipation, prioritization and organization skills.
- You have a real analytical mind. You love to set up processes.
- You are proactive. You constantly have ideas to do better and improve the daily life of your teams.
- You are comfortable with computer tools and the main concepts of management.
- You speak, write and communicate fluently in French, English and Spanish.
- Bonus: you love good food.
We're looking for a passionate professional capable of:
- Creating amazing recipes and improving existing ones if needed.
Leading the kitchen and cooperating to have a good workflow.
Distributing tasks & responsibilities among the team.
Coordinating the food orders.
Supervising the food preparation.
Checking the food plating and temperature.
Setting portion sizes.
Developing the kitchen staff shifts and timetable.
Pricing menu dishes and analyzing the financial aspect of our offer.
Ordering food supplies and kitchen equipment when needed.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our recipes and ingredients.
- Listening to our customers' feedback.
- Following the daily processes. Defining new ones and optimizing existing processes in order to ensure constant quality.
- Participating in the development of new offers and other projects in coordination with L'atelier team.
- Demonstrable work experience as a cook/chef or restaurant manager.
- Practical experience in menu planning and ordering supplies.
- Adaptability to a wide range of recipes.
- Knowledge of the health and safety regulations of a kitchen.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution and communication skills.
- Ability to guide a team in a fast-paced and creative work environment.
- Flexibility to work at night, festive days and weekends.
- Languages: Spanish and English. / French is a plus.
If you join our team, you'll be in charge of:
- Providing a warm welcome and quality service to all of our visitors.
- Sharing with them the philosophy and spirit of our project (we provide workshops, handmade creations, local ingredients, etc) and inviting them to discover all the areas.
- Indicating where they have access to the menu and provide useful information when asked (portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Serving food and drinks with enthusiasm and care.
Communicating fluidly with the floor and kitchen team.
- Carrying dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Providing the materials needed for the creativity on the table.
- Checking that our customers are served at all times.
- Solving conflicts when needed and ensure their satisfaction, compensating fairly or giving a proper answer to their complaints.
- Treating everybody with respect, kindness and openness.
- Having a strong vocation and being a service oriented person.
- Proven work experience as a waiter or waitress.
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform in a creative and flexible environment.
- Interest for handcraft techniques or artistic activities.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Team spirit.
- Languages: Excellent Spanish & English. Other languages are a plus.